What’s All the Hubbub, Bub?
If you’ve reached this page, you are likely coming from my linkedIn profile, or about page and want to see what all the hubbub is about. I always keep one eyeball open for new opportunities, be they full-time, or consulting–but please note–I am very satisfied with my current position.
What Does That Mean?
This means if you or the company you are working for is looking to take things to the next level with top talent, I am the person you are looking for. There are a few caveats:
- Checkout my about page to get to know me better.
- The position will need to be fan-freakin’-tastic! It definitely shouldn’t be just a run-of-the-mill, boring company–unless of course you are Elon Musk, and it is the boring company.
- Any opportunities would have to be super-compelling to even consider a change.
- The ability to Remote/Telecommute full-time from anywhere in the world. I’m not completely against going to an office, but there would need to be a very compelling reason as to why.
- Since I have a proven track record of saving or generating millions of dollars per year, pay will need to be within the top 10% of the industry. For more info and examples, please see:
- For non-large-tech salary examples, see the top 10% range in the following industry research:
- Payscale.com (Please note: on this one you will need to create your own account since it isn’t able to be shared. Search for Principal Architect with 15 years of experience.)
If this sounds like something you could offer, let’s talk!
You might think, “This guy’s brain has jumped to ludicrous-speed, and he is asking for a pipe-dream!”
I would respond with, “Maybe so, but it’s not inconceivable for a person who is one of the best to want the best!”
If you want someone will do the bare minimum, and only react to problems, you’ll need to go bark up a different tree. But, if you want someone who is:
- A great and thoughtful leader
- Constantly thinking and finding ways of how to improve themselves, their work, and others
- Increasing business value (and $Millions per year) through automation, availability, reducing risk, optimizing business processes, and increasing customer satisfaction through technology….
Then look no further! I can be contacted via e-mail.